$92.00 – $361.00
Our variable speed test tube rotator is the perfect test tube mixer for research and clinical laboratories from the company that has supplied rugged and reliable products for decades. Unlike many similar products, our rotator can be adjusted from 4 to 60 rpm to precisely mix samples or keep biological samples in suspension. The compact design and wide ambient temperature range (0 deg. C. to 65 deg. C.) make it ideal for use in cold rooms, refrigerators, incubators, or ovens.
- Speed is adjustable from 4 to 60 rotations per minute.
- Solid state speed control continuously monitors and maintains set speed.
- Operates in ambient temperatures from 0° to 65° C.
- All industrial-duty components.
- Cold-room safe.
- Disks hold tubes firmly in place.
- Tubes are easily removed and installed within the stainless steel clips
- Installation of Disks is Simple and Quick
- Avaible in three diffrent sizes
***Please Note Rotator sold with out disks.Three different disks are available so you may customize your Rotator to your laboratory needs.