- Do you like solving puzzles or mysteries?
- Are you interested in learning new and old technologies?
- Do you work well with small teams and interesting friends?
- Do you like helping people, and are interested in making a GREEN future?
If so, we may have a job for you……
Company History and Description
Phoenix Equipment Inc. is a small service and sales company started in 1969. Our field of expertise is analytical laboratory and research instrumentation. We are a group of highly skilled service engineers with extremely wide experiences and capabilities, ranging from electronic to mechanical, optical, and pneumatic. A major strong-point for our organization is the breath of equipment that we are capable of servicing. Our engineers work on everything from ovens and incubators to centrifuges, spectrophotometers, and chromatography equipment. We are able to go into most research laboratories and service roughly 80% of their equipment, no matter the type or manufacturer. Because of our unique capabilities, we have become major service contractors, not only in Upstate New York, but nationwide. We are in an excellent position to expand these services with the right personnel.
Current Job Description
Phoenix is currently searching for people to become Service Engineers in the analytical instrumentation field at our Rochester, NY facility.
- A very strong interest in electronics is desired
- A good mechanical aptitude and interest in working hands-on is necessary.
- Someone with an inquisitive nature, who loves to solve puzzles, will always be challenged – we perform very little repetitive work.
- As a team, we work closely with our customers to insure that they can advance their important research with our help. Good communication skills are required.
- Applicants must have a good current driver’s license, and be physically capable of traveling to customers’ laboratories ( although the majority of our work is performed within our own facility ).
- Phoenix offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, paid vacations, and flexibility of hours. We always want our working environment to be of benefit to our employees as well as to our customers. Our employees enjoy coming to work – we strive to keep it that way.
- We are looking for long-term employees – people who are interested in making this a career, not just a job. We want someone who will help us form the future.
If this sounds like you, please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bob Krouse, President
Craig Discher, VP and Service Manager